Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How about you?

This winter, Miles and Laurel's "quirky sightings around town" content was a wee bit sluggish. Frankly, you can try to get out as much as you'd like when the city is frozen, but there's still not that spunky energy that spring and summer bring out in full force.

Exhibit A: I was recently running over a bridge in St. Paul. Tucked inside one of the little iron support pillars, I noticed a Post It note.  I've gotten so used to seeing these things stuck on cars that I assumed it was just a discarded promo piece. Was it advertising windshield repair? The best dance club in town?


No!
 

It's a little hand-drawn cartoon scribble of a little dude saying, "Been looking forward to today. How about you?"

Wouldn't you love to learn the backstory behind this? Who stuck it there? Why? What made him or her choose those words?

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment