Sunday, August 17, 2014

Over the last few days

In the last few days...

...the garden's tomato harvest turned into tomato salad:

Some new flowers appeared on the garden fence:

I volunteered for Twin Cities in Motion at Fifteen's 5K, a race that finishes on Target Field!

And I was excited for some more lake time:

We also wished Josh's mom a happy birthday from Minnesota. This week I've also been thinking often of a dear friend whose first baby will arrive anytime now. I was hoping that Baby would share that birthday, but Baby has other plans and is waiting a little while longer.

We did a serious, deep clean of our home today, and we are ready for the week ahead - which includes both the start of the Minnesota State Fair and (weather permitting) our annual Twins game with my grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment