Monday, September 2, 2013

Marvelous Monday: Week 35

It's Marvelous Monday!

1) The heat wave ended late last week, and yesterday and today were downright cool. We've been keeping the windows shut tight and the shades down because the conditions outside had been worse than what was happening inside our apartment. This morning, the windows were open, a cool breeze was circulating, and most importantly, fresh air was in our home.

2) I gave Wish a haircut yesterday. He has allowed that before, but the new development is that he actually let me trim the out-of-control fur between his toes, which he has been fussy about before. His little paws are so handsome now and I think he even likes it.

3) Speaking of that goofy dog, I got to have two leisurely, delightful walks with him around town today.

4) I also visited the garden today, and when I arrived, I saw the cherry tomato plant lit up with so many bright red tomatoes that it looked like it was decorated with strings of red Christmas lights. I must have picked six cups of cherry tomatoes, plus three big heirlooms. I thought the garden was starting to fade out for the summer, but it definitely proved me wrong.

5) We're getting married next week!!

I hope your week is starting out well, Reader.

1 comment: