Monday, September 16, 2013

We're married!

Oh, what a wonderful weekend! We're married!

Yesterday, after the rest of our friends and family were on their way back home, Josh and I got the first look at our "guestbook": a tree with our guests' thumbprints as the leaves!


The guestbook was one of the first things I saw when I arrived at the reception, a few minutes after most of our guests, and I was thrilled to see it already all marked up! I can't wait to hang it up in our home.

Yesterday I got a little chill seeing all of the thumbprints again and thinking of all of the people who celebrated with us, supported us, traveled to be with us, and helped make the weekend happen. Words can't express how grateful we are.

I will tell you lots, lots more (promise!) later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment