Friday, February 14, 2014

A two-day Valentine's Day

Partly because I will be out of town this weekend, Valentine's Day festivities started yesterday. Besides this practical reason for celebrating early, Josh and I also decided that, because we got married on the 13th (of September), it would be fun to keep celebrating a day early in the years ahead as a little midwinter shout-out to our wedding day. We went out on the town last night and had a wonderful dinner at a restaurant that we love and hadn't visited in ages.

One of my colleagues kicked off the celebration yesterday, too. She handed out little packages filled with M&Ms, a little plastic shovel, and a heart-shaped note attached that read I DIG YOU. It was amazing and I loved the whole thing.

I dig you all, too. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment