Friday, August 5, 2011

Ellie-Fence

Happy birthday to one of my dearest friends!  I met Ellie, better known to many as Fence, at the very beginning of sophomore year in college, during cross-country preseason.  Since then, my beloved Eleanor has lived in Boston and Austin (and India and New York, but they don't rhyme) all in the name of education.  I don't see her one percentage as much as I'd like to see her, but sometimes it happens, usually in Cambridge but most recently for a weekend in Minnesota. 

Whenever we are in the same zip code, though, we are happy as clams.  I get to see her in less than a month, this time to celebrate another beloved's wedding!

Ellie is very smart but can be very silly, too. Here, she is pretending to fly.
I think at least one reader might enjoy this impromptu haircut shot. 
We even graduated from college.
And sometimes we dance on the streets of Cambridge.
I hope she has a wonderful day.

1 comment: