Tuesday, August 6, 2013

101 in 1,001 update: August 2013

Hello, 101 in 1,001 list!

Because it has been awhile since my last list-related update: I'm working on a list of 101 goals over the course of 1,001 days. I have been making slow progress this summer, and I'm excited to start working on more list items in the project's last year. That's right - I'm approaching the one-year-to-go mark, so I had to review the list to see if there were any full-year projects I haven't started yet! (I'm looking at you, #73 Take a photo of the same place every month for a year. I've got the spot picked out now and just need to get started.) I can't believe I'm already approaching the last 365 days of this project. (September 28, 2014 is the end date.)

This summer, I've continued a bunch of ongoing projects like #82 Cook with one new recipe per month. Gone With the Wind counted toward my classic book goal, and we met with a financial planner earlier this summer, which counts toward my financial literacy project goal (#61).

Here's what I checked off my list in the last few months:

#15 Pick strawberries


#37 Learn to edit video
#62 Send one card per week for three months (I did it!!)

That leaves me with:

41/100 items completed
18/101 items in progress

I was really hoping to learn how to do a cartwheel this summer, but I'm thinking that has to be shelved til next summer now. I vow to do a soup exchange this fall or winter. And I definitely need to start shopping and eating at more local businesses and restaurants in the next few months! Any recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment