Thursday, October 31, 2013

Droplets

Today's meteorological conditions were nothing to write home about, except one thing.

It rained overnight, and when I went out for a run at lunch, I was admiring the wet leaves on the ground (because bright leaves that get rained on are particularly beautiful leaves). Then I noticed that in some yards, the rain droplets had just stopped and froze on the leaves - not literally froze, because it wasn't that cold out today, but they just paused. It was amazing. I was really peeved that I didn't bring my camera on my run but just enjoyed the little droplets-on-leaves whenever I noticed them.

Then it got even better. On my walk with Wish after work, hours later, I looked in the grass and noticed that the droplets were still around. How could this be possible!?

Luckily, I had my camera this time.


They are magnificent. I live in my state's capital city, and nothing stirred their little patch of earth all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment