- sleeping in until 9 a.m. (wild and crazy!)
- perusing cookbooks, grocery shopping, and getting soup into the crockpot for the week's lunches
- a few home projects that I'm very excited about and will tell you about soon
- watching the Broncos football game
- Sunday dinner made by my husband, featuring homemade salsa, guacamole, and black bean and chorizo tortas with avocado and queso fresco
Oh, man, those tortas. The recipe was from Rick Bayless's Mexican Everyday and I can't wait to try more of those.