Friday, September 21, 2012

A lost bid

I got this email yesterday and actually felt a pang of disappointment.



And then I brought my smartphone into the room where Josh was sitting and I said woefully, "I bid on something and lost!" I handed him the smartphone and got to hear him mumble "Jester...scrunchie collar...bells and skulls!?" out loud to himself.

Happy Friday to everyone, including my dog, who doesn't know that he just missed out on the chance to wear a scrunchie collar for Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. This is a tragedy with all the awemazing craftiness in your family your should never have to resort to buying a Halloween outfit for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry, Rosie - this was only one step in building the dog's Halloween collection. Still lots of time for other projects. :)

      Delete
    2. this totally made me laugh out loud!!!

      Delete