Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bonsoir

That's right, I've made it to Montreal!

It feels far, far away from Minnesota, even though the flight was only a tidy two hours. For example, I am listening to the playoff baseball telecast in French, which is definitely new to me. I can't wait to see the city in the daylight tomorrow.

I'm off to sleep, but it seems important to record Wish's send off to me today. We were walking around the neighborhood, practicing some obedience class homework such as the "leave it!!!" command. I firmly said "leave it!!!" about the presence of a dog or squirrel or something, and my sweet pup promptly dropped a whole but dead bird out of his mouth, which I had not even noticed him pick up. I think, for the record, this occasion marks his first interaction with fauna. I, for the record, was speechless.

He knows how to send a girl off with fanfare, that's for sure.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment