Monday, May 6, 2013

Marvelous Monday: Week 18

I was going to exclaim "It's May!" but it's actually nearly a full week into May, so not so noteworthy anymore. But it's still marvelous...

1) ...because spring is more or less officially here! I'm writing on Monday evening and it's still above 70. I'm cleaning up our patio and am ready to spend many hours sitting on it.

2) The gorgeous weather also makes for really nice walks with Wish. Tonight we strolled around the neighborhood for half an hour, and it's so lovely to not walk with my shoulders miserably scrunched up to brace against a cold wind.

3) Ellie is coming to Minnesota this week! I haven't seen this dear friend in way too long and I am so excited to catch up. It will be even more fun than a Google hangout.

4) Thai peanut noodles with tofu for dinner with all of my favorite toppings: green onions, cilantro, peanuts and lime.

5) I finally, finally started crafting my spring and summer list of races. More details to come!

Hi! What's marvelous about your week? What's for dinner tonight? And what races should I have on my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment