Monday, June 3, 2013

Marvelous Monday: Week 22

The first Monday of June!

1) I stocked up on Kindle books from the library this week, so it's chock full of good reading material now.

2) Based on loads of leaves on the trees, spring in Minnesota is here, but those long, sunny, sit-outside-all-day days have been few and far between. Yesterday was one of them, and luckily, we had plans that included basically sitting outside all day. I will tell you more about this (in photo recap form) later, but to give you an idea, this was not an uncommon view during the day:


3) My favorite goofy guilty pleasure television show, "Next Food Network Star," is back for a new season, and I am thrilled about it.

4) I finally, finally, finally planted seeds in my little garden plot this evening.

5) June includes the "three months to go" mark for our wedding!!

What's nice about your week so far, Reader? Any favorite TV programs right now? And how's your garden growing?

No comments:

Post a Comment