Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lebanon Hills adventure

Oh, today's skies were so nice!

This morning I went out to the Lebanon Hills trails with Rose, a new running buddy who I met through Molly. The only other time I visited Lebanon Hills was last June with Wish, and today's 10-miler explored quite a bit more of the park's trail network. As I remembered from my last visit, the trails are extremely well-marked. The summer trails are mountain biking, horse and hiking/running, and in the winter, you can snowshoe or ski there - and it's all only about 20 minutes east of St. Paul.

Warmer and sunnier than expected (in a good way), it was a beautiful morning to be out on the trails, and after a rainy week, we appreciated the sunshine and blue skies more than usual. Rose also sometimes carries her camera on a run, so she was on board with a few pauses for photos.


If it's possible to have a peaceful adventure, this morning's run was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment