Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo! Marvelous Monday

Happy Halloween to you from Miles and Laurel!  Maybe I tied for Scariest Costume in my work contest today!


In honor of this spooky holiday, I bring you a Halloween-themed Marvelous Monday:

1. Last night, I went home for dinner with my family.  My dad had warned me via text that his jack-o-lanterns this year were particularly scary.  He was right!  Don't dangle limbs in front of these pumpkins unless you want trouble.


2. My neighborhood gets into the Halloween spirit.  I went for a run at lunchtime today, and there were lots of spooky home displays already set up.  This one has been up for at least the past week:


3. I've tackled a range of Halloween costumes since I was young, from a princess to a witch to Charlie Chaplin. (Unfortunate truth.)  At this time of year, it's fun to look back at them.  This is me with my grandparents and brother.  Who is that super cool troll?!


4. I put away my Jessie costume yesterday and didn't know what to do with the hat.  Luckily, my pumpkin practically cried out for a little bit of yee-haw spirit.


5. Last, because I know Halloween and serious corn dog cravings go hand in hand, I wanted to pass along a special offer, courtesy of the drive-through window at Culver's.  (My brother and I may have obtained some french fries here after our race on Saturday.)


Go get a corn dog (or 10, but not more) and thank me in the comment section, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment