Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday preview

I am officially in Colorado now!  This weekend will mark my first Christmas away from home, and the first time Josh and I have intentionally spent the holiday together.  (He got snowed in one year after a Christmas blizzard nixed his flight home, but that's not quite the same.)  I'm heading back home on Monday to spend time with my family and am very excited for this whole darn week.


With assistance from the Rebecca of Christmas Past, I bring you a preview of the days ahead.


There will, of course, be family!


There will undoubtedly be music!


I guarantee there will be festive sweaters!


There will be baking!


I don't expect there to be haircuts, professional or otherwise.


And above all, I hope I don't find myself making this face.


What are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment