Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shopping day

Today, the Major Plan - after pancakes at my parents' house - was holiday shopping. 

Much of the expedition was spent at a local bookstore.  This bookstore is great and has an enormous collection, and much of it is sorted by author.  This makes it much fun to browse but much less fun when you have a title you're dying to find but can't remember who wrote it (e.g. my eternal quandry).

Anyway, some parts of the store are grouped by subject.  Like this one.  My favorite.


Let me know if you need anything from the Pirates/Mutinies section, and yours truly will be happy to point you in the right direction, okay?

I hope Sunday evening is treating you well, Reader.  I am on the couch, watching Broncos football and alternately enjoying guacamole (made by Dad!) and a bag of white-popcorn-drizzled-with-white-chocolate concoction that my mom shoved into my hands on our way out this morning.  I think I know why she wanted to get it out of her home so badly.  It is treacherous stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment