Thursday, June 28, 2012

The only sign...

...that Wish did set foot in a pool again:


No other photos, but he did stay in the pool longer yesterday and also was standing in the pool with the water almost up to his belly.  Progress!  My favorite part about Wish in the pool is that when he moves around, he walks vvvvvery slowly, as though he were wading through cement or Jello.

And then he tried on a t-shirt.

I had pulled the t-shirt out for a craft project, but this was a slight detour. It happened because I read an article recently about sun protection for dogs that suggested putting a shirt on a short-haired dog. And also doggles, which are apparently dog sunglasses. Wishy obviously does not fall into the category of short-haired dog, but he definitely needs some doggles, especially if they look like Ray Bans as they do in my mind. (Dog owners, can you enlighten me?)

The weekend is almost here. I am trying a recipe for iced coffee for the first time, because this week's temperatures were not congruent with a piping mug of java. I am heading to a Twins game and a water park, and I plan to make some 101 in 1,001 progress. I also have 14 miles on tap and really need to procure another watermelon before that run is done! (And possibly fill up the aforementioned pool again, too.)

I'll say goodnight with my favorite sidewalk chalk art of the week. Hot dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment