Monday, January 28, 2013

Marvelous Monday: Week 4

Welcome to Monday! (A special welcome, by the way, to the person who found my blog by googling "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles birthday.")

1) I got out for a glorious run over the lunch hour. The temperature was well into the 30s and I didn't have to wear any kind of hat. I actually could've gone with three-quarter pants or maybe even shorts, but the snow on the sidewalks was sloppy and that slush on bare legs would've been cold.

2) Tonight's dinner is in the oven. It's Mexican black bean and cheese pasta, a recipe I think I found through a  friend. I've made it before, but not for a long time, and am excited for both dinner and leftovers for lunch for the rest of the week.

3) Wish got to play outside in the snow this morning and was loving life again. Here he is, bounding around the neighborhood:


4) I finished my quilt! (More on this tomorrow.)

5) I got an email over the weekend advertising a Shutterfly code for 101 free prints, so I cashed in on that and a little package of pictures will be on its way to me soon. I only print out pictures once or twice per year, and it was fun to have an excuse to look through the last few months and pick images to have as real photos!

Your turn! What was good about your Monday? Do you still print out lots of photos, or are they all online? If you are in Minnesota, are you enjoying the new snow? And any recipe recommendations you've been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment