There's more running-related content going on around here than usual lately, huh? I've been shirking the yoga a little this week but have gotten in a few nice runs in the daylight, including one today.
The top five things about today's five-miler:
5. Running with no hat, thanks to temps surging into the 30s.
4. Seeing tons of St. Paul residents out clearing their sidewalks. (YAY and thank you!)
3. Seeing fresh, fluffy, glittery snow all over after a couple of inches fell overnight.
2. Under a mostly cloudy sky, seeing one lone patch of bright sun pop out and shine only on the frozen, snow-covered Mississippi River, making it look like the river was glowing.
1. Seeing a corgi bounding through snowbanks!!!
Happy Friday to you!