Monday, February 11, 2013

Marvelous Monday: Week 6

Yes, it snowed yesterday! After my morning run, I stayed inside for most of the day but took Wish out for an afternoon jaunt around the neighborhood. We scrambled up some snowplow-created snow mountains and he tried to race me down but got tangled in his leash and kind of rolled down instead.

It didn't phase him. He was loving life, while I was loving his little dog smile.


Okay, on to Marvelous Monday:

1) Via Molly, via another blogger, I found PicMonkey over the weekend and am loving the photo-editing website - especially the fun Valentine's Day-appropriate section.

2) After what felt to me like a reading hiatus, I stocked up at the library on Saturday. It will be a major success for me to finish everything before the books are due back there, but I'm excited for the journey. I started with A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah.

3) I start calligraphy class tomorrow!

4) It's my sister's birthday this week. We are having a family dinner to celebrate the big 2-3!

5) This hasn't happened yet but I am writing it down for the sake of accountability. We are about to give Wish a bath. He doesn't know this yet and will probably not like it, but it's time. There! I said it.

What about you, Reader? Something nice happen today to you? Anything exciting coming up this week? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment