1) I ran nine miles on Saturday with Molly. Running buddies are always amazing, but especially so when the weather report looks like this when you wake up:
|per Weather Underground|
2) This weekend, I got a haircut! I've had it long, long, long for ages. I am happy to make a change, happy with the cut, and happy I got to spend the afternoon with my mom. (Thank you, Mom!)
3) It was a chilly weekend, but it also served as a good reminder of how comfortable being outside can feel if you're dressed for the weather. I took long walks with Josh and Wish, and I was extra-grateful for my favorite hat and down jacket. I'm beginning my second winter with the down jacket, and it's a game-changer for me.
4) I have a batch of Moosewood chili to work my way through this week.
5) I've got yoga class on tap this evening!
I'm also looking forward to time with my family, extended and immediate, for the Thanksgiving holiday and weekend.
What's nice about the start of your week? Where will you spend Thanksgiving? And what's your key to staying warm in chilly weather?