Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lawn furniture

The first thing I'll do when I have a big old yard is to get a couple of big, heavy Adirondack chairs.

I'll make sure they're in a bright color, or I'll paint 'em that way. I especially love pale yellow and orangey-coral.

And then I'll sit in them all the time, from April through November and probably intermittently through the other months, too.

I present to you my collection of some of my favorite Adirondack chairs around town! I'll consider it my inspiration board for this future project.

2 comments:

  1. Becs, do share how you came about this colorful collection of photos =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I took one on our walking tour! The rest are collected from various trips around the neighborhoods in town this summer.

      Delete