Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Craft mayhem

I just got home from a celebratory Punch Pizza dinner with a friend - she is having a baby boy in 2013! - and my home has already started to overflow with a trifecta of craft projects:
  1. One involves using something called fusible interfacing for the first time.
  2. One involves asking a boy's mother for the measurement from one far corner of his eye to the other outside corner.
  3. One involves getting out my trusty scrapbooking paper cutter (and required Wish's help earlier today).
Oh my, Reader, the kitchen table that greets Josh when he gets home is going to be quite a messy surprise!

I will update you accordingly. Good night.

And P.S. Are you finishing up any holiday crafts (or other kinds of crafts)? Please tell me about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment