Monday, December 24, 2012

He's ready

I woke up this morning to find this greeting via text message:


It was only a matter of time, wasn't it? I'm not sure the holiday season would've been complete without one photo of Wish in a Santa hat. Despite their expressions indicating otherwise, I know Wish and my dad are both in the Christmas spirit. I might have gotten a text yesterday from my dad with a picture of Wish about to pounce on a mammoth bone (I mean, truly, I think it was from a mammoth - that's how big it was) with a caption about Santa visiting early. Goofballs.

Ooh, guess what else!? We made tamales yesterday! I will tell you all about it soon. Today we are visiting Josh's dad, then going to church, then going to church, then spending Christmas Eve at his cousin's house. Also, the regional newspaper's letters to Santa are back this year, and I am loving them just as much as I did last year. I'm collecting my favorites and will share those with you this week, too.

If you are celebrating today, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment