Saturday, July 6, 2013

Skyline clouds

In "Is today's sunrise picture too much like Thursday's sunrise picture?" news, today's run meandered around downtown St. Paul, where I saw the morning sun just above the city's skyline:


I tried to get out early to fit in some miles before the temperature climbed, but at 6:30 a.m., I did a double-take when I glanced at my phone's weather app and saw that it was already 77 degrees in my neighborhood. I was nervous about what that meant for the quality of my run, but those clouds in the photo above stuck around for most of time I was out there. Cloud cover helps a lot.

Then: my beloved summer watermelon-mint-lime smoothie, leftover pulled pork tacos, a visit to the Science Museum of Minnesota, and dinner out on the town! Hope your Saturday is good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment