Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The first 60 of 2012

Reader, if you were in my state yesterday, you know that it was a tremendously gorgeous day in Minnesota.  60 degrees piled up, which felt like about 80 to me with the bright sunshine.  I bet you thought to yourself, "That Miles and Laurel writer is probably out running around in shorts and yelling about how nice it is!" or "I can't wait to see pictures of sunsets and puddles and reflections in tomorrow's post!"

Ha!  Let's go.

It was so refreshing to have little gusts of wind be welcome and wonderful instead of biting and hurtful. It was such a thrill to run along for five minutes and then take off my long-sleeved shirt and run with bare arms in my tank top.  I even loved remembering that my little necklace is a major pain to wear running, because I could actually feel the air on my collarbone and notice the chain bunch up.

I think you get my drift. Here's what the city looked like yesterday:





Ooh. I love spring...maybe even more than fall.  Reader, do you have a favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment