Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring, sun and 70

The crazy-to-the-max spring weather continues. I keep meaning to dig into the M&L archives to see if I wore shorts while running outside at least once in every month this winter, which would definitely be a note for the history books. (Um, my personal history books.) The temperature is going to approach 80 this weekend!

I headed outside for a gentle run at lunch to stretch out my legs before tomorrow's half-marathon and, as I enjoy doing on easy runs, I brought my phone-camera along for the ride. It was gorgeous - and when I finished, it was already 70 degrees!

Bracket update: It was a rough opening day of March Madness for my poor old bracket.  I currently sit tied for 90th place out of 97 entrants in my pool. I guess if it wasn't abundantly clear yesterday that you shouldn't follow my tips, it is now.

But the good news is: My evening plans include dinner with friends, a new-to-me restaurant, and a patio!

Happy weekend to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment