Thursday, March 8, 2012

Three Things Thursday

I like Three Things Thursday.  It's sort of for when there is still a lovely, long weekend before Marvelous Monday comes around again.

1) Tonight I got to combine Punch Pizza + spending time with a fabulous friend who I haven't seen in a long time. We met the summer after our junior year of college when we were both interns at the same PR agency, and ever since then, I've had a soft spot in my heart when I interact with other women who became friends through college internships.

2) I got to switch my long run from pre-dinner tonight - think blustery, gray, cold - to tomorrow, when it's going to be still and sunny.  And SATURDAY!  I'm volunteering at the 100% Irish for a Day TC 5K and 10 Mile and the high is supposed to be 63.  Sixty-three!

3) A whopping confession: as I've mentioned before, Josh retrieves our mail (and by that I mean he keeps the mailbox key on his keychain). This morning I asked if he got the mail last night. He said, "Yes, but it was just your New Yorker." I suspect that he said this intentionally and could somehow tell that I was actually asking if my US Weekly had arrived.

A bonus: I will be in Arizona in 13 days!  
A second bonus: Tomorrow I am booking my desert horseback riding tour!
A third bonus: The sky was beautiful this afternoon.


Happy almost-Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment