Monday, March 12, 2012

Marvelous Monday, Vol. 11

I really am still smiling from Birthday Weekend.

I like birthdays that include moments like this:


The whole weekend is definitely contributing to the spirit of Marvelous Monday, but I think I'm going to save that recap for tomorrow.

Moving on (for now): what's marvelous about today and this week?

1) With 60s (and even 70s!) in the short-term forecast, we (Josh) took the plastic off our windows.  That means that this morning I woke up to a cool breeze and listened to the rain before getting up. Assuming it doesn't impede me from getting up for the day too much, that sound is one of my favorites in the whole world.
2) I booked my horseback trail ride in Arizona today!  Yes!  I'm doing it!
3) It's race week!  Molly and I are running a half-marathon on Saturday. We ran this one last year together, wearing hats, tights and jackets.  This year looks like it might call for a tank top and shorts.  Whoa.
4) I found a couple of new recipes that I aim to try this week.  Details to come.
5) Finally, to reiterate my excitement about the warm temperatures this week, I believe this is going to be the week that I get my bike out of the basement and ready for spring!

What's marvelous for you, Reader?

1 comment: