Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday

This morning: I ran with Katie, my friend from running club last summer!  I'm telling you, if you'd like to have the miles fly by, you ought to pick a running buddy who you haven't seen in awhile with whom you would love to catch up.  It felt like we zoomed around three lakes (Harriet, Calhoun, and Isles) and even stood around in the parking lot for a few minutes wrapping up our chat.

Then: Leftover pad ped curry for lunch, catching up on DVRed programs, and tinkering with some photos on my computer before a happy hour, baseball game, and time with friends tonight.  (Oh.  A nap definitely happened, too. Scintillating to you, I know!)

Last, but most importantly: A very warm and special welcome to the world to a baby girl born early this morning to two friends!  I am excited to meet her and am so happy for her mama and papa.  I believe another couple of friends are still waiting for their own baby news...and I'm thinking of them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment