Thursday, May 17, 2012

Around town: this week

This week has been stupendously gorgeous in St. Paul. It feels more like late June than mid May, the best of my favorite kinds of weather: cool mornings that make for happy running and warm sun in the afternoons.

Here are my favorite scenes from around the city this week (obviously, I'll save Wish-related scenes for tomorrow).

Leaves under the sun on Sunday at my sister's graduation:
 

Sunrise over downtown St. Paul:


The same sky, half an hour later:


And finally, my favorite sidewalk chalk sighting this week.  Have you seen that funny video the Harvard baseball team made covering that song "Call me maybe"?  It went viral recently and has more than seven million views.  That's crazy.  Anyway. This sidewalk artist must have been loving that song, too.

Until Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment