Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Never a dull moment

Today: Another seen-on-the-streets.  This week has been wild!  I haven't even blathered on and on and on about our new pup!  (I may have to collect Wish stories for one day of the week as to prevent M&L from becoming Wish Magazine, the Chronicle of Wish or Wish Weekly. I am not kidding. Wordless Wednesday might turn into Wish Wednesday.  Or maybe Wish Friday this week, if I can't hold back.)

Today's post is a whole different animal, all right.

Picture this. It's 6:30 a.m. and I am running, mostly still half-asleep. I turn a corner and see a little fauna running around on the sidewalk in a residential yet pretty high-traffic neighborhood in St. Paul. It's not a cat or a rabbit or a dog - the likely suspects that one would expect to see at this hour, in this place.

If you are doing the urban chicken farming thing, you might want to do a roster count. Someone, somewhere is on the lam.

1 comment:

  1. Hahah omg, don't you love stumbling upon random critters like that?! When we lived in FL, I nearly ran into an armadillo once early in the morning. I don't know who was more scared, me or him!

    ReplyDelete