Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Month in photos: April

Update: I am working on replenishing a pint of blood and feelin' fine!  (By the way, I can't say I ever expected to start a post like that. Too much?)  Donating blood was very easy, took six minutes for the actual process and not more than 30 minutes total, and has the potential to help up to three people.  Cool, right?  Check it out if you're curious! Thanks again, Kate!

Onto today's post:

#76: Take one photo per day for a month 

I did it!

In March, I tried to do this, and I was mostly successful.  (Well, unless you don't count forgetting to take a photo on, like, March 2 as successful.)  I missed a couple of days, so I wanted to re-do the challenge this month, partly because I wanted to really finish the goal and partly because it was such fun that I didn't mind trying again.  It was kind of like my daily blogging effort: it was neat to keep my eye out for a little photo opportunity every day.

It was also fun because even though the temperatures this month were actually quite a bit cooler than that weird March, spring still unrolled full-force in April: tulips, lilacs and dandelions were everywhere.  I wanted to grab photos to document it all!

So here we are!

I think I've got to do this again, maybe later in the summer.


Hey! It's May!

No comments:

Post a Comment