Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My one-year-old

...blog, that is!

With everything Wish-related going on this month, my blog's first birthday flew by five days ago with nary a notice. I think I posted when I reached 100 posts, then 200, and then I promised that I would only throw an online mini-party for one more occasion - the one-year mark - before retiring these weird online mini-parties forever.

And here we are!

Instead of an I really managed to keep this going for a year? party, it's another Thank you, Reader party. I've written this before, but it never hurts to say one more time (at least one more time) that I love the feedback from y'all. It's true that having a public blog can introduce the odd scenario of chatting with a friend you haven't seen in awhile and realizing they are really caught up on your life. But many more times over I've made new connections with friends because of questions I've asked, values and hobbies we have in common that we didn't realize, and so on. It's really fun! I love-love-love the recommendations, feedback, and comments from you - and of course, I'm happy you stop by to read this little record. Thank you!

To celebrate, I recently blew out candles with my loved ones. See?


No, no!  I'm totally kidding.  Kick me if I ever do this!

Hope your week is going well - and as usual, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment