Sunday, April 1, 2012

March photo-a-day

Hey, it's April Fools' Day! I should've thought of a magnificent prank to pull at M&L. Alas, I am horrible at dreaming up that kind of mischief - but I am exceptionally easily fooled.  I probably should've waited until tomorrow to mention that.

One of my 101 in 1,001 goals for March was to take a daily photo. I thought this would be super easy, given that I end up posting a photo almost every day over here.  Well, it was a tiny bit harder than I thought, and I botched it a little bit - and by that I mean that by March 2, I forgot to take a photo. I ended up with 28 total photos for the month.  I'm going to aim for 100 percent success in April. Despite the challenge it poses at times, this is a really fun little project that is right up the M&L alley of finding at least one little fun something to remember in every day.


Hey! What are you up to this weekend, Reader?  What would you snap a photo of today?  Are you a master of April Fools' Pranks, or a master of getting fooled?

1 comment: