Monday, February 27, 2012

Marvelous Monday, 2012, Week 9

Nine weeks into 2012!  What's marvelous about today?
  1. I finished reading What is the What over the weekend.  Reader, this one is going to stay with me for a long time.  It's about the Lost Boys of Sudan, and now I understand why it was chosen as this year's common reading at my alma mater.  I keep flipping back to reread dog-eared passages.   Some pages were so heartbreaking I could barely catch my breath, but at its heart, it's one person's experience, one person's story to tell.  What a book.
  2. After a weekend hiatus, I'm back to yoga class tonight!
  3. There is a good old fashioned winter storm getting whipped up and trekking up to Minnesota in the next day or two.  If this turns into actual snow accumulation, you'll hear more about this later in the week.  It's well established that I get real riled up over this kind of thing.  My snowshoes are ready to spring into action.
  4. March starts this week!  I'm watching my 101 in 1,001 list and thinking of what items might be next on my list.
  5. My sewing machine is coughing for attention!  Ideas for my next project are bouncing around in my head.  I'm excited to head to the fabric shop this week to get going.
Thanks for stopping by, Reader!  What are you looking forward to in March?  What's marvelous about today in your corner of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment