Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An April birthday

Sound the alarm, please!  We've got a birthday!

And I don't mean Detroit Tiger Miguel Cabrera - although I send warm birthday wishes to you, too, Miggy.  (I heard he is a big Miles and Laurel fan.)

It's my mom!  

I think that's cause for a photo collage, no?
Guys, do you know her?  If you do, you know that she brings energy to every space around her. Her full days seem to be one big word-cloud of verbs: she teaches, nurtures, grows, inspires, cares, explores, and learns.  (She also scrapbooks, gardens, and makes a ferocious batch of pancakes, but I mustn't test the limits of Blogger by typing out everything she does.) Sometimes we have very serious conversations about the weather. Sometimes she begins text messages "OMG x 10." I love her dearly and appreciate her more each year, and I hope she is having a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment