Thursday, April 12, 2012

The morning run

Today's run was a run-of-the-mill early morning grind.  I must have forgotten to grab my mental fortitude on my way out.  (Is that redundant?  Can one have physical fortitude?)  I was all boo hoo it's 36 degrees and my face is cold! and my legs feel sleepy!  (Cue the violins, right?)

The whole thing is 100 percent not a big deal, and of course I'll merrily head back out tomorrow for my next run. (I've just got to rally and get back into the morning run routine by the time the temperatures really climb.) I really just wanted to set you up for what I saw when I walked back into my apartment after the lackluster miles.

My reality check.  At least I am not this poor guy!

WHO ATE MY EARS??
Sidenote 1: The leaves are popping out like crazy now.  All colors!  Yellow!


Sidenote 2: And the sun rose when I was out there and that was lovely, too.


Tomorrow's Friday!  What are you looking forward to this weekend, Reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment