Monday, April 23, 2012

Marvelous Monday, Week 17

Here we go! Five marvelous tidbits about this Monday, the 17th Monday of 2012:

1. This morning's run: the alarm rang and I got up.  (Thrilling to you, I know!)  It was a gorgeous morning and my favorite sighting was this flock of dandelions that was glowing in the early sunlight.

2. I also saw a dog owner with a labrador puppy who was just learned how to go on walks. The puppy was scared to cross the street, and I watched the two fuss at each other about it until the pup just plopped onto the ground and made it clear he was going to hang out there for a little while. We've all been there, Pup.

3. It is sunny and 65 outside (at Miles and Laurel, we call these conditions "the best spring weather ever.")

4. Oh, my. I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet.  But if not on Marvelous Monday, then when? 'Cause these guys are MARVELOUS!


Also marvelous: the spring in your step that comes with new shoes.

5. And finally: all over the city, the trees are blooming.  Mar-vel-ous!

Hope your week is starting out well, Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment