Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dessert land

It is definitely a good Sunday when the cookie dough is flying at Miles and Laurel.

Today: M&M bars and peanut butter and chocolate chip bars. I am kind of new to the bar-baking ballgame, but I was happy with how these turned out.  And any recipe with a step that looks like this can't be that bad, can it?


Any baking projects going on where you are, Reader?  Do you have a favorite bar of choice?  I love a good seven-layer bar. Come to think of it, maybe I should tackle that recipe next time I bake!

3 comments:

  1. I in fact have TWO favorite bars, an old and a new. The old is a recipe my friend invented called PMS bars that involve butter pecan cake mix (which is extremely difficult to find but so worth it!) and Skor bits. The new is one I just tried a couple weekends ago that is supposed to mimicsalted nut rolls, and it's my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SALTED NUT ROLL!? Please share when you have a moment! That sounds amazing!

      Delete
  2. This looks VERY delicious! - fence

    ReplyDelete