Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week in Review

Besides everything I already gabbed about here, this was the week when...

...it was super, very hot, all over town. So hot that even the fountain drink machines were laboring!


...I tried a new recipe for blueberry corn muffins:


...Josh's dad arrived for his visit!


...I went for an early morning run and noticed some foreboding storm clouds that, thankfully, never caught up to me.


...Josh and his dad grilled dinner, while Wish and I lounged in the shadows.


...despite partial cloud cover, the Fourth of July dawned at 84 degrees!


...I got to enjoy not one but two frozen coconut treats, thanks to El Burrito Mercado in St. Paul's District del Sol! (Now if only they were really the size of my head.)


...last but not least, we watched Wish master stairs!


What does your Week in Review include, Reader, and what are you looking forward to in the upcoming days?

1 comment:

  1. Well I know what I'll be getting Wish for his first Christmas here: http://www.oneshotfitness.com/rowers_steppers/stairmaster-4400-pt-stair-stepper/

    ReplyDelete