Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Wish

Yesterday we took Wish on his first picnic!

That kind of makes it sounds like we go on picnic adventures all the time, but this was actually our first picnic in a very long time, too. We stopped at a deli to get sandwiches and bottles of root beer and then headed over to the Como Zoo's picnic grounds.

At first Wish neither understood nor appreciated what this leisure activity was all about.

You guys sit there and eat meat? And I get nothing? This is worse than the time you took me to get my nails clipped.


And what's even worse, there were people walking by carrying scary things like coolers!

I HATE PICNICS!
At least his shadow was pretty.


But once we were done with the lunch portion of the afternoon and moved on to the part that involved hanging out with Wish on the blanket, he was much happier. He relaxed. He got belly rubs.

I LOVE PICNICS!
And then he was so very tired and had to go home for a nap after such a gigantic adventure.


The End

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty much obsessed with when you talk/caption photos as Wish. I just laughed my way through this whole entry. -SJ

    ReplyDelete